Bulk Item Week
April 20-24, 2015
Boxx Sanitation will be collecting 1 bulk item during this week.
- Bulk item must be set out curbside or alley edge on your collection day by 5:00 AM. If you are back door service, please arrange to have your bulk item brought to the curb or alley edge, otherwise it will not be collected.
- We will only be in each neighborhood once on your regular service day.
- Garbage will be picked up first. A separate vehicle will collect the Bulk item.
- Non acceptable items include: branches, brush, batteries, liquids, paints, fluorescent bulbs, electronics of any kind, tires, motor oil, hazardous waste, construction debris or appliances.
- In case of a miss-pick of your item due to driver error, you must call the office no later than 4:00 PM the following business day for pick up arrangements.
- If you have multiple items at the curb for bulk item week, your driver will select just 1 item to pick up and leave the rest.
- Bulk item pick up is limited to resdential cart service customers only.
(Limited to 1 bulk item at no charge. Additional items will not be collected during this week. Call to arrange pick-up and payment for additional items at a later date.)