Bulk Item Week - April 20-24
- Bulk item must be set out curbside or alley edge on your collection day by 5:00am. If you are backdoor service, please arrange to have your bulk item brought to the curb or alley edge, otherwise it will not be collected.
- We will only be in each neighborhood once on your regular service day.
- A separate vehicle will collect the bulk item the same day.
- Non-acceptable items include: Branches, brush, batteries, liquids, paints, fluorescent bulbs, electronics & appliances of any kind, tires, motor oil, hazardous waste, or construction debris.
- In case of a miss pick of your item due to driver error, you must call the office no later than 4:00pm the following business day for pick-up arrangements.
- If you have multiple items at the curb for bulk item week, the driver will select only one (1) item to pick up and will leave the rest.
- Bulk item pick-up is limited to residential cart service customers only.
- Limited to one (1) bulk item at no charge. Additional items will not be collected during this week. Call the office to arrange pick-up and pre-payment for additional items at a later date.