Yard Waste Week
November 3-7, 2014
Boxx Sanitation will be collecting yard waste during this week only.
- Have yard waste set out curbside or alley edge with your garbage on your collection day by 5:00 AM. If you are back door service, please arrange to have your yard waste brought to the curb or alley edge, otherwise it will not be collected.
- We will only be in each neighborhood once.
- Garbage will be picked up first. Your regular route driver will mark down that you have yard waste. A separate vehicle will collect the yard waste bags later the same day or the following day.
- Please prepare yard waste and/or leaves in KRAFT PAPER BAGS OR COMPOSTABLE BAGS. We will NOT take yard waste in any other bag.
- DO NOT put dirt, stones, brush, branches, pine needles, twigs, sod, bark, sawdust or dog feces in with compost.
- Please keep compost separate from trash.
- DO NOT load bags over 50 lbs. This will greatly reduce injury to our drivers
(There will be no charge for up to 10 yard waste bags. Each additional bag will be charged $1.50 on your next invoice.)